AJ Energi & Strø - bedding of 100% rapeseed straw
The rapeseed straw is a natural product which is Danish processed, heat treated, with minimal dust and free of bacteria.
The bedding is extremely absorbent, which means that the surface is always dry, and this results in a better environment in the stable.
It can be used almost anywhere and often with great results in terms of time/quantity/economy – compared to shavings or regular straw.
is used as bedding in the cubicles for cows and calves. The product has a positive effect on infections, cell count and better udder health, because of its high absorbency and therefor dry resting areas. The product remains in the beds, which results in a low consumption. Estimated consumption about 120 - 140 kg per. cow each year.
Suitable in deep litter, calving, calf- and relief boxes.
AJ-Kross Fin has shown particularly beneficial effect on:
Better hoof health, as a result of a surface
Gentle to the udder
is suitable as bedding in the cubicles for cows and calves.
- Purely natural, heat treated and approved for ecology
- Extremely absorbent, dry bedding area and less infections
- Gentle on the udder and healthier hoofs
- Better hygiene for use of robots
- Easy to apply, encapsulates the dung
- Better environment, binds ammonia smell and minimizes fly
- The bedding remains in the applied area
- Does not stick to concrete, easier cleaning
- Unique for deep litter and calf boxes
- Always dry surface and cleaner animals
- Less manure and provides a homogeneous slurry
- Great surface crust on slurry tank
- Easily decomposed / suitable for biogas
- 120 - 140 kg per. cow each year