AJ X30 - For Pig Producers
AJ X30 is used in herds where you want improved growth,
improved feed conversion, less spread in lives weight among pigs and reduction of antibiotic use.
AJ X30 is composed of natural feed raw materials.
Gastric ulcer and AJ X30
The occurrence of stomach ulcers in pigs is quite common - it is often a "hidden" problem, which is largely only confirmed at slaughter.
Gastric ulcer typically occurs when the lining of the stomach is broken down or damaged.
The AJ X30 is designed to maintain the lining of the stomach.
Positive effects when using AJ X30
- Prevent the breakdown of the lining of the stomach
- Increases weight gain
- Reduces weight difference for pigs in same pen
- Increases the meat percentage
- Targeted stabilization of intestinal flora
- Improve feed conversion
- Reduction of antibiotic use
- Better harmony in the pen, less noise, fewer bites and earlobes
- Binding of ammonia in the stomach
- Reduces the presence of harmful bacteria in the stomach
- Increases nitrogen content in manure
AJ X30 Results
Experiments from 30 - 60 kg. - 24 control groups (300 pigs per group) vs. 4 AJ X30 groups (300 pigs per group).
AJ X30 has shown a significant difference in feed conversion as well as a positive effect on:
- Daily gain
- Meat percentage
- Antibiotic use
AJ X30 application
Use from 30 - 100 kg.
- Mix the feed with 1% of the dry feed part.
AJ X30 can be added in the mixer or directly in the wet feed tank.