AJ Energi & Strø - 100% rapeseed straw bedding
Our rapeseed straw is a natural product which is processed in Denmark; it is heat-treated, contains minimal dust and is free of bacteria.
The bedding is extremely absorbent, which means that the surface is always dry. It thus creates a better environment in the stable.
It can be used almost anywhere, often with considerable savings of time, quantity and cost by comparison with shavings or regular straw.
is used as bedding in cubicles for cows and calves. The product has a positive effect on infections, cell count and udder health, because it is highly absorbent and resting areas therefore remain dry. The product remains in the bed, which keeps consumption levels low. Estimated consumption about 120 - 140 kg per cow per year.
Suitable for use in deep litter, calving, calf and relief boxes.
AJ-Kross Fin has been shown to have a particularly beneficial effect on:
is suitable as bedding in cubicles for cows and calves.
- Entirely natural, heat-treated and approved for organic use
- Extremely absorbent, resulting in dry bedding areas and fewer infections
- Gentle on the udder; promotes hoof health
- Better hygiene for use of robots
- Easy to apply; binds the dung
- Better environment; binds ammonia smells and minimises flies
- The bedding remains where it is applied
- Does not adhere to concrete; easier cleaning
- Ideal for deep litter and calf boxes
- Surface is always dry; cleaner animals
- Less manure and produces a homogeneous slurry
- Good surface crust in slurry tank
- Decomposes easily / suitable for biogas
- 120 - 140 kg per cow per year